AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Sunday, May 14, 2017

WOMEN FOOTBALLERS WANTED - RUNNING MACHINE TRAINING PROGRAM


Thus program will turn into nothing short of a running machine.
- 4 to 5 week program that will take your fitness through the roof
- All sessions can be completed in a gym so there is minimal impact on joints and thus minimal impact on recovery (I could potentially program differently if you don't have a gym)
- 3 to 4 sessions per week depending on what you can fit in
- Can fit all sessions around your footy training schedule
- there is a 1-off cost for my time and and expertise but easily worth it
I've done this program personally on 2 seperate occasions (1 during the pr-season and 1 during the in-season) and I increased my 2km run by over 200m without running at all on both occasions.
Leave a comment if you're interested - I've already put this up in my Women's Football Training group this morning and I'll only take 10 - 15 footballers.
I'll be looking to commence this program in week or so so leave me any questions you have on this.

No comments:

Post a Comment