AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Thursday, March 9, 2017

Women's Football - NEW Private Facebook Group Women's Football Only!


AFLW and Women's Football is going banana's not just in Australia but the world over.
I've already displayed my love and belief in WF with over 100 pages worth of blogs on the topic already.

Since I started up my blog I had a focus on men's footy because that's what I do. I was aware of women's footy but that was about the extent of it.

I pretty much knew that Darebin and Diamond creek win everything and I also used to live in St Kilda and played at the Peanut Farm so I knew the St Kilda Sharks were there as well.

I tried to get my wife to play there but then she fell pregnant.

Once the AFLW was announced last year I was all in straight away as I'd seen first hand the positive affect that women's sport can have on clubs of all levels, with my local club South Yarra having developed our very first netball team in 2015 (premiership last year in just their second year!)

If you've for the last 3 - 4 months than you'll see multiple WF blogs per week for the most part, the AFLW scheduling was magical to extend the footy season for us footy heads!

Long story short, I;d been toying with the idea of having a completely different section for WF for a month or 2 now and went head first in this time last week and started a private Facebook group called Aussie Rules Women's Football Training.

We're up to 52 members already and have players and coaches from all parts of the world already as part of the group.

We have veteran players and we have 1st year players.

I would like it be the one stop shop for all things Women's Footy where you can ask any question you like be it about games, AFLW, local footy, training, coaching, diet whatever!

It's a closed group so you'll need to get permission from my good self before being allowed to enter but once you do, then please introduce yourself so we can all help and support you in the way you need!

No comments:

Post a Comment