AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Off Season Training Camp Spots Open

So we had our last game and after a 3 day bender and another 3 days of not quite being fully there, it's time to get started for next season.

Again I'll be holding the Off Season Training Camp in my South Yarra studio.

We'll follow a different format this season than last year, but with our main focus still being to improve acceleration, speed and to strengthen and condition the body to avoid injuries next season.


While just shy of turning 34, I played every game but 1 this season which I missed through the flu, not injury and they were senior games too.

I have a bunch of blokes from my local footy club booked in for this already but I'll open some spots up to my readers as well.

After an initial foundation program for 2 - 3 weeks depending on how long your season was and how the body is, we'll then move into the main program.

I understand that some teams are still playing finals but if you wanted in you can start at a later date.

Here's what you need to know:

When Does It Start? Monday 3rd September but as I said above, you can start later

Who Is It For? For anyone who wants have the greatest preparation they can have for season 2013.

Where Will It Be Held? Full Circle Fitness located at Level 1 / 308 Toorak Road, South Yarra

What Time? At the moment I have locked in 6pm til 8pm on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday but if there were a bunch of students or part time workers that can do an am session at around 10 or 1am, that may be an option too. I also might be able to do some other days/times if the demand warrants it.

Cost? $15 per session where you get 6 months of elite programming that will result in you getting faster, stronger and injury resistant for season 2013. Concession card holders will be $12.50.

My regular clients pay $79 bucks to train in my studio so this is nothing short of extreme value and I am also taking time slots away from training these clients.

So if you want in now or either after your finals campaign has ended then let me know ASAP and by Monday September 10th by the absolute latest via email (lange_troy@hotmail.com) or mobile (0411 091 978) with any questions that you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment