AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Some Comparisons

So for shits and giggles, here's some comparison's to some of the stuff I acheived in the first month of the Aussie Rules Training Off Season Program and some other blokes from the world of youtube.

My 220kg Heavy Arse Sled Drag



This blokes 540kg Heavy Arse Sled Drag



My 150kg Trap Bar Deadlift (here's my 135kg x 1, didn't record the 150kg set)



And this bloke's 315kg Trap Bar Deadlift



My 255cm Standing Long Jump



And this bloke's 334cm Standing Long Jump


My 68cm Single Leg Box Jump



And this bloke's 132cm Single Leg Box Jump



Probably not even half way to some of these blokes and at age 33, a small business owner, a wife with Gillian Barre Syndrome and 10 month old at home, I probably won't get much closer to these guys but I'll still give it my all because I only need to be better then the bloke I'm playing on, not any of these blokes.

So what goals are you working towards?

No comments:

Post a Comment