AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Off Season Training Program

As you may or may not be aware, I am running an Off Season Training Program for football.

Now that our season is over (as of last Saturday), I can now plan out when I'll be ready to go.

What I have done is developed a 5 month training program that is progressive and periodised in a such as a way as to have your ready to blow by your opposition come season 2012.

To ensure the quality of the program, it is actually the program that I set up for myself and twigged a little to fit a group setting.

The aim of the program is to be stronger, faster, bigger and better next year which won't be achieved by body building programs or laps of the tan.

If you do the same thing then you can't expect a different result.

Here is a quick rundown of the details I have so far:

Fri October 7th - Initial Combine Day

This is where we will test our indicator exercises that have carefully chosen as exercises that if improved, will actually improve your on field performance. So bench press maximums are out and 20m sprints are in.

Late Dec - Middle Off Season Combine Day

This will give us an update on how the last 3 months of training have served us. We will also break for Christmas but we can organise that when we get there.

Late Feb / Early March - End of Off Season Combine Day

After all the hard work is done, this is where we will see the great results you'll achieve.

All the sessions will take place in my personal training studio at Level 1 / 308 Toorak Road, South Yarra on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday evenings from 6pm - 8pm.

Each session will cost $15 so at 3 sessions a week it's $45/week.

I will capping the number of people who can attend at 12 - 15 and I already have some who are committed so if you're keen to make a splash next season, let me know as soon as possible.

If you have any other queries or thoughts on this then please contact me at lange_troy
@hotmail.com.

I cannot wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment