AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Tell Me Your Progress

I think everyone must have started footy by now so let me know how you've gone.

In particular, what was your aim in the off and pre season and what did you do to improve it?

And now that the season has started, how is it helping during a game?

I'm still up for a game if I can find a team that needs a player that can't train!!

As for my speed training phase I'm about to start week 3 tomorrow where I'll do a max set of 3 for back squats at a minimum.

I'll try to remember to record the plyometric and activation portion of my workouts as well as my upper body workouts this week and put them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment