AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Friday, December 31, 2010

What Are You Doing to Make "11" better Than "10"?

We've made it 1 whole year here at Aussie Rules Training so I have to thank all of you for reading and following.

I hope we all had a successful year in 2010 but now it's time to focus on 2011 and I want to know what you're doing to get better so leave a comment and go into the running to win a FREE copy of the Aussie Rules Training Off Season Footy Training Manual valued at $77!!

Hopefully you have been able to use the information from this blog to be able to put something together to improve your game this season and if not then please send me any requests you have for information and I'll post it here.

In my next post I'll touch on what I'm doing training wise at the moment.

Oh and before I go I must congratulate Rebecca on her marriage to Chris yesterday and don't take too long off training!

4 comments:

  1. Been the best year for my learning, hope you can keep it up because your blog is great!
    Maybe you could do a blog on what you know about heart-rate training.
    Cheers, Ilovehodgey (off Bigfooty)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wouldnt mind a copy of the training blog! Like your work cptkirk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Troy,
    Pretty impressed by your knowledge base. I'm really keen to give your latest post a try - the 50% base of Military working up to Incline then Bench. On holidays at the moment so just knocking about at the local PCYC doing what I can. Twiggers, although she already was a stunner, should give half of the Visy paycheque to you! Lol.
    Keep up the blogging. Always look forward to what you have to say and how I can incorporate into my training.
    Regards Wattclassbyjack

    ReplyDelete
  4. i might asked her actually....i'll do a follow up post later in the week to my latest post too if i have time...next week at the latest

    ReplyDelete