AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Monday, June 7, 2010

Almost There

Hopefully everyone has noticed the little yellow graphic on the right hand side of the page.

This is my first manual and I got to tell you, it has taken me longer then I thought it was. I had the preliminary program about 3 months ago but as I have gone along I've tweaked it and tweaked it to make a lot more user friendly so that everyone who purchases it, can use it straight away.

I've just got to do some video's so does anyone know of any good video hosting sites I can use? I could just pop them on youtube but I'd rather keep them private for those who pay the big dollars.

As usual if you have any idea's for content then please send them through and thank you to everyone who responded from my "I need your help please" email. I still have some of those topics to cover but some are also covered in the Aussie Rules In Season Training manual.

Hopefully it won't be long. Thanks for your patience.

No comments:

Post a Comment