AUSSIE RULES TRAINING

AUSSIE RULES TRAINING & COACHING ARTICLES / PROGRAMS / DRILLS

TAKE YOUR FOOTY TO A LEVEL YOU NEVER KNEW YOU HAD

IT'S HERE!! aussierulestraining.com

Monday, April 26, 2010

A Week is a Long Time in Blogging...

We just had the Anzac Day long weekend and I failed miserably in my blogging attempts, not that I barely left the house or anything. Although on Sunday there was footy on TV from 11am to 11pm so that was 1 day gone.

Upsets a plenty this weekend too in the AFL. I only tipped 4 which unfortunately is a decent score for me this year but the great news is that the might Swans are on top of the ladder at 4 - 1 on percentage. With Brisbane, Geelong, the Bulldogs and Fremantle in the next month, it's the start we needed but I am unwavering in my faith in the Swans and we will win the premiership.

Supercoach wise I scored 2200 which is probably in my top 3 highest scores in my 4 years of doing it. A bloke from our league got the highest score in the whole thing a couple of weeks ago and my 2200 this week was only good enough for about 5th or 6th best overalls core in my league so some stiff opposition there. Plenty of trades and 100G left in the tank though so I'm still a big chance at 1-1.

I'm hoping everyone received my little email about sending me a question or 2 in regards to Aussie Rules Training and I have received a bunch already. Keep firing them through if you have any.

And lastly, I'm putting together an in season training e-book product which will hopefully be on sale very soon. If anyone knows how to set up an on-line order form page and how to link it to Paypal, please contact me on lange_troy@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment